Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Disability Pride Parade in NYC 2015

The disability pride parade was an awesome for the first time ever in NYC
I was so excited about the event before the day arrived because I always dreamed of a day to come in which the disability community can come together and the abled body community can have some awareness about people with disabilities
It is hard to believe we have come a long way within the passing of the ADA but we sure do have a long way to go in equality for people with disabilities
What I have done in honor of the ADA celebration and I know Chelsy would be so proud of the hard work I am doing towards school and advocacy.
I saw the legacy tour   bus in Brooklyn and Queens along with both borough presidents,
It was definitely my honor to speak at ICS women's health conference and I did so much more and things are continuing to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment