Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The reason I created this blog

When I created  this blog it was in honor of my dear friend and sister Chelsy Blake who left me, her friends, her family and all who loved her dearly unexpectedly in September of 2014 to gain her wings in heaven, it was the saddest day for all of us but she will always be remembered for her love all who she loved, her smile,her happiness and passion to make a difference for those who are differently-able like herself, we had so much things planned to accomplish before she left my side. She even e-mailed me he business plan to work on it for her before her passing so I found it again a few days ago after looking through my email and I have deiced to find time an edit it and hope to be able to but some action to it I do plan on creating a business benefiting people with disabilities in the future  but what I do want to share is I am working on the draft of my first book about my life and Chesly although you are in heaven you will be apart of it. I love you girl I will always continue working for people with the vision you had for all of us.
Its us against the world I will never forget these words you spoken dailly

No comments:

Post a Comment